Friday November 13th (6:30pm) - Sunday November 15, 2020 (5pm)
Sitting together in silence on a multi-day retreat is a rare opportunity for deepening our practice with one other as well as within ourselves. For this retreat we will have the opportunity to be either online or in-person (outdoors, socially distanced, dependent on weather and daylight).
- Multiple periods of zazen (seated meditation)
- Fri: 6:30pm-8pm (online only);
- Sat: 8am-8pm; (online only after dinner)
- Sun: 8am-5pm
- Walking meditation (kinhin: 10-15 minute periods of very slow and attentive walking between periods of sitting meditation)
- Chanting services
- Dharma talks
- Embodiment practice
- Opportunity to meet one-on-one with a practice leader to discuss your practice.
View the draft retreat schedule HERE.
Program Fees: $120 members / $160 non-members
As always, AZC is committed to making the teachings available to everyone. To request financial assistance from our Scholarship Fund, or if you would like to donate to the Fund for others to be able to participate, please call Julie Strahan at 512-452-5777.